|Shaw Sportexe VictoryTurf, provided by Sports Construction Group, is a dual fiber synthetic turf system designed to provide balanced performance for multiple sports. Short nylon fibers create a SpikeZone, which provides cushioning for the athlete and support for the taller polyethylene fibers. The taller fibers give the surface its softness and grass-like appearance. Indoors or outdoors, VictoryTurf provides optimum performance for football, soccer, baseball, field hockey, and lacrosse.
- VictoryTurf is the ideal surface for multi-sport use. The nylon SpikeZone helps trap the infill to prevent fly-out.
- VictoryTurf 10mm comes with a 10mm pad and is ideal for indoor use - add removable seams and the system is easily convertible.
- Low pile-height provides excellent playing characteristics for football, soccer, baseball, field hockey, and lacrosse
- Available as a convertible system with hook and loop seams and 10mm pad for arenas or indoor facilities
- Can be used with or without infill
- Simulation of eight years of activity resulted in virtually no change in the visible integrity and fibrillation of fibers
- Excellent results during vertical deformation testing means that athletes will experience lower levels of muscle fatigue