|Distributed by Sports Construction Group, every element of the Shaw Sportexe® EGS™ system is engineered together to ensure an exemplary level of performance is met from top to bottom. The impact safety of the turf system is controlled by the perfect combination of the drainage mat and infill, allowing the infill and turf to be tailored for athletic performance. And for those who prefer a virgin infill material, the EGS™ system with our new TPE infill offers the maximum of performance and environmental friendliness.
- EGS Momentum 31 A and Momentum 31 R is produced with high-quality Strenexe™ fiber that provides long lasting performance. This turf has a 1.5" pile-height and is perfect for sports where ball control is essential.
- EGS PowerBlade HP+ 1.5 A and PowerBlade HP+ 1.5 R features a high performance monofilament fiber. This two-tone fiber gives a natural appearance and excellent ball roll control. The 240 micron thickness of the fiber also assures good durability of the fiber during the life of the field.
- EGS Legend 31 A and Legend 31 R features a combination of high performance monofilament fiber with a durable slit film fiber for the best of both worlds.
- Less removal of existing base material saves fuel and disposal impacts, potentially reduces movement of 2700 yards of material for a standard field.
- The drainage mat is composed of recycled material and can be used for up to two cycles of turf.
- TPE is available for those who prefer a virgin material infill. It is a potentially recyclable material because it is a thermoplastic and can reduce temperatures by up to 20 degrees F.
- The drainage mat's shock absorption layer provides a consistent engineered safety across the entire field.
- Two-part shock absorption layer (mat and infill) enables design optimization of safety (g-max) and play ability (vertical deformation, ball rebound).
- Reduction of 7 days of base construction time.
- Elimination of the time and effort required for base aggregate testing and approval.
- Elimination of subsequent base drainage performance concerns.